Troon has (sprained?) her cruciate ligament... not sure exactly what that means, other than the fact that she has to stay indoors for one month, with only a 20 minute walk per day. She is very, very, very sad.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh no poor troon. That is a horrible thing to happen. At least it isn't torn.
Oh boo poor you. I had to do 2 weeks of bed rest recently and it was fairly rubbish although I did kindof get used to it. They hid my biscuits round the house so i had to root out my dinner - that was fun and a bit tiring.
3 comments:
Oh no poor troon. That is a horrible thing to happen. At least it isn't torn.
Wishing you luck through the next month
All the best
Oh poor Troon! Only 20 minutes for a month. Oh dear god! I think I'd go mad!
Oh boo poor you. I had to do 2 weeks of bed rest recently and it was fairly rubbish although I did kindof get used to it. They hid my biscuits round the house so i had to root out my dinner - that was fun and a bit tiring.
Post a Comment