I love weekends - lazing in the garden on a Sunday afternoon :)
(he, he... yes Rocket (see comments), but a bit longer than 10k. It was a full lap 'round Richmond Park - perhaps 10 miles? Not sure, maybe not quite but it sure was tiring ;)
Tracing Mobile Phone Numbers The Easy Way
-
Tracing mobile numbers is a huge thing right now because the availability
of mobile technology. The issue is people want everything the easy way,
immedia...
A Good Citizen
-
I'm officially A Good Citizen. On Saturday I passed my Kennel Club Gold
level test! Mum is very chuffed as we have waited to get this for a long
time - I...
Darling Spice
-
Darling Spice [click to see pedigree of Sybaris Allspice],
a long terms PM Vizsla, who was a successful show bitch before having her
pups, and before deve...
1 comment:
Those looke like running shoes. You must have just returned from your 10K run.
Post a Comment