Thursday, July 3

Here's to good friends...

I heard some friends stopped by my old Richmond résidence; thanks Tracy, Dan, and Jessie :)

For the benefit of those who don't already know them, Tracy was like a second mum to me - she looked after me every weekday since I was a pup, and holidays too. Her husband, Dan, used to take holidays to look after me - I suppose I am rather fun to be with ;) Thanks Dan! And Jessie, well, she's one out-of-this-world Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and she's been my side-kick since I was a pup too. She showed me the doggie ropes! We played together every day, and we were the best of friends - I think Arnie and Jessie would get along very well!

Just found a few old photos in my doggie basket... Thinking of you, wish you were here :)



1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

One of mom's friends has a Staffie. She is the sweetest dog!