Wednesday, December 27



What a plonker... Dad chucked the Turkey in the bin and boy did he get some stick. I had to tell Mum where it was of course, heh heh :)



Wow what a present; a life size polar bear, which had the benefit of my jaws on emergence from the wrapping paper (What is it they always say, start as you mean to go on?) Thanks Mum and Dad.



Dad's a little slow on opening presents so I had to help out, on the whole though I heard a lot more 'good girls' than I did 'Troon, no.' Well it's Christmas, I had to give them a break.



Tiring day so crashed out on Mum's lap, although the constant comments about my weight are a little hurtful. How would they like it if I told them how much weight they had put on over the last few weeks. By the way, I gained another two pounds this week.

Age: 16 wks
Weight: 26 lbs
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fantastic blog! We have a 13 week female Vizsla and have been meaning to do the same, but we've been so busy we just haven't gotten around to it. It's interesting to see how Troon is growing, as we wondered how Sadie would compare to other Vizsla puppies (Sadie is a little lighter than Troon, and people keep saying how she's going to be a big girl!). Can't wait for your next addition.