Sunday, December 31





The past few days have been terribly exciting for me. Firstly, Mum, Dad and Uncle Jon took me to a Viz Whiz. Pure joy! There must have been 25 to 30 of us! I've never seen so many Vizslas (or Vizslak, as they say in the home country.) My sister Dizzy was late, so I didn't get to see her (yet) but I played with 13-wk old Charlie and watched the big dogs jump and play in the water; I'm still not so sure about all that wet stuff. We did pretty well to keep up for the first half of the trek across Richmond Park, but then had to let the big dogs move on.

When all hope of seeing my sister Dizzy had faded, suddenly, she was at my door!! I think this had to be the highlight of my life :) We recognised each other immediately and even though we were both exhausted from the Viz Whiz, we had the best play session ever. Parents were again talking of our weight, but as it turns out, even though I look bigger, Dizzy was longer, so we weighed the same. I would love to see her again, even better, some of my other sisters too.








The day didn't end there though. We took a ride down to Somerset to see Grandma and Grandpa. I don't think anyone could believe how well behaved I was - I was really just tired from all the excitement. They spoiled me with lots of love and affection. The next day, they took me out for a very cold and wet walk, and only afterwards did they buy me a coat. Nice gesture, but I could have used it a bit earlier. At the same time however, they bought me some pigs ears, so all was forgiven!

No comments: