Saturday, January 6

Been in the wars of late - my eye is still giving me a little trouble but Mum and Dad are helping me out with that, a little dab of ointment every morning. I had my first trip to day care on Friday, started out well playing with lots of dogs but then when I jumped on a sleeping border collie, the aggressive sod turned round and nipped me in the leg - nice puncture wound to show for it, but I didn't let him know he got me. Got taken home shortly afterwards and Dad seemed pretty annoyed with the carer. In fact, we had a quick run down to that vet place again - a little jab later and a pig's ear to show for it, and back home in no time. Mum was on the phone as soon as she arrived home and I am now going back to see Tracey, who I stayed with for the New Year - she's great and I get to play with my mate all day, yipee!

No comments: